Important Updates


- I'm officially annoyed with people who says ....meh at the end of their sentence. It's not hate, it's just annoyance.

And people who says untunglah.... I don't understand their motives.. Although I tak pernah kena tapi still tak puas hati jugak.

- I'm HUNGRY!!!!! I've only ate smores for lunch. And omelette for breakfast. I feel skinny but WHY do I look fat in the pictures >:(

- I really want a kitchen >:( I love my room it's so pretty an everything but I want my food :(

- I <3 my new camera. It has just arrived last week and I'm naming it Shasha. She's now a week-old! <3 She's an Olympus Pen EPL3 but only better because she's mine <3 I've ordered her new baju and caps lens for her one week birthday <3

- And my bestest friend had just given birth last week to a beautiful baby boy named Ali Gharissyah! They are the reason I'm homesick. I wish I'm home to kiss the baby boy :'( and congratulate the young and beautiful mama! Ali is currently my desktop photo hehe.

- And.. hehe. Emir is coming next month and I can't wait! Boston has been amazing! And I haven't even explore the most of it because i'm waiting to share it with emir so we can be jakun together :) Aaaa I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Ok I'm off to my knitting club meeting now. Yes.. I know what you're thinking.. Who would ever join a knitting club neneknyaa but hey! Just wait till I finish my first scarf! I'm going to do an awesome sweater too haa tungguu. I did managed to finish a nice bag once hehe. 

k Bye. <3

Comments

Popular Posts