Hello!


This is a 'promote kedai' post to ANYBODY who's reading this.. I have no idea who's following me hehe but I knoww I have readers!! :P

Come to Plaster Fun House at Empire! I work there currently. At first I was just a part timer on weekends, then I turned full time, and at some point I'm a Honeydew (Honey-go-do) Girl and perhaps still am, but now I'm like the Lady Boss :P Like our facebook page, Plaster Fun House Cafe, and come on over and have some fun! I might give you a free ice cream hehe.

AND THIS YOU MUST TRY. Even non-coffee drinkers can get addicted with this after just a sip.

(I MADE THAT IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF)

We make the MEANEST Affagato ever! It's basically Vanilla Ice-Cream with a shot of Espresso and Whip Cream and Chocolate Dust on top! It's only RM5.90!! You can't get an amazing Affagato with that price from anywhere else trust me. 

I'm not that bad at promoting stuffs kan. I hope. So please come!! Could use some company during the weekdays too :P



Comments

Popular Posts