DON'TTTTT GIVE UP ON ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quick update;
I HAVE UNIV OFFERS! TONS OF IT! 8 TO BE EXACT! BUT I HAP NO MONEY!
Alhamdulillah, I am offered for admissions to Lehigh University, Drake University, Boston University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Oxford Brookes University, Southampton University, Kingston University and University of Newcastle! :D:D
And strangely, I've received all those offers specifically those from the States after I'd spent some time with Emir. Pelik kan. Talking about Emir, I'm still waiting for U of Michigan to release it's verdicts :( I'm not putting my hopes up though. I've already been rejected by Northwestern heh :( I will start an emotional post about my hopes and fears of the possibility of being apart from Emir the first time ever since we've met (!) some time, whenever. We're turning four this November would you believe! Time flies so fast.
With U of Michigan still not in the list, I'm currently in a huge dilemma on which univ to go. The biggest catch is ofcourse the distance from Emir. The closest that I have is by 7 hours drive! That's Wisconsin. But I'd really like to go to Boston. But it's furtherrrrr 13 hours drive! and more expensive. and the ranking is slightly lower and and and and and. I will choose U of Michigan in a heartbeat though. If i ever got in, that is. I have to decide which univ before May, and present all the cost, pros and cons to the atm aka the bapak. He told me he's paying, but i don't want him to, but i have no one else to pay for meeeeeeeeee.
Thank goodness the US currency rate is dropping! The last time I checked RM1 is equivalent to $2.8 or something like that. That's cheap! The UK rate is something like 4.8 like that. wooooooooooooooooooo
and i checked the Vans and Converse website too hehe they can customize the shoes for you hehe and it is cheappp hehehe.
I have to admit that I'm teenyweenyabitttt scared.......... but lets just push that away shall we.
btw i have one lousy 300 words essay of a significant event for MACEE scholarship that I'm so lazy/can't get started to write about. I need my inspiration!!! but he's asleep. Better start now.
I'm so sorry for not writing so often recently. lol.
I HAVE UNIV OFFERS! TONS OF IT! 8 TO BE EXACT! BUT I HAP NO MONEY!
Alhamdulillah, I am offered for admissions to Lehigh University, Drake University, Boston University, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Oxford Brookes University, Southampton University, Kingston University and University of Newcastle! :D:D
And strangely, I've received all those offers specifically those from the States after I'd spent some time with Emir. Pelik kan. Talking about Emir, I'm still waiting for U of Michigan to release it's verdicts :( I'm not putting my hopes up though. I've already been rejected by Northwestern heh :( I will start an emotional post about my hopes and fears of the possibility of being apart from Emir the first time ever since we've met (!) some time, whenever. We're turning four this November would you believe! Time flies so fast.
With U of Michigan still not in the list, I'm currently in a huge dilemma on which univ to go. The biggest catch is ofcourse the distance from Emir. The closest that I have is by 7 hours drive! That's Wisconsin. But I'd really like to go to Boston. But it's furtherrrrr 13 hours drive! and more expensive. and the ranking is slightly lower and and and and and. I will choose U of Michigan in a heartbeat though. If i ever got in, that is. I have to decide which univ before May, and present all the cost, pros and cons to the atm aka the bapak. He told me he's paying, but i don't want him to, but i have no one else to pay for meeeeeeeeee.
Thank goodness the US currency rate is dropping! The last time I checked RM1 is equivalent to $2.8 or something like that. That's cheap! The UK rate is something like 4.8 like that. wooooooooooooooooooo
and i checked the Vans and Converse website too hehe they can customize the shoes for you hehe and it is cheappp hehehe.
I have to admit that I'm teenyweenyabitttt scared.......... but lets just push that away shall we.
btw i have one lousy 300 words essay of a significant event for MACEE scholarship that I'm so lazy/can't get started to write about. I need my inspiration!!! but he's asleep. Better start now.
I'm so sorry for not writing so often recently. lol.
Comments
Post a Comment