I reallyreally miss this kid.


The funny faces you make..


Your frequent obliviousness of the excitement around you..


and the way you brighten up everyone's day just by giving us a huge teethy smile!



I miss how you always refuse to take a good picture with me.


and how you bite and huggg my mama kangaroo!


your random sudden burst of laughters and hyperness whenever you are high cause we accidently gave you sugar hehe.


how you ALWAYS insists of seeing every pictures that I took of you! 


and the day we spent together just the two of us at home when everybody was away! just us two. we had fun didn't we :)




I especially miss you when you were just a baby. A white, bald, round, chubby baby. 


And now you're this big. :( and surrounded by bikini clad hotties hehe. You sure are growing up too fast baby! Just remember to come visit to Shah Alam whenever. 'Mama tiwa wants to bake a cake in the oven for Bahyi pleaseeee!' as quoted from you yourself :D

Comments

Popular Posts