Heart burn
I'm trying not to get too emotional about this. I want to be cool; so that when the results are out I'll be sort of stable. Heh.
There are so many things at stake here. I have my pending university applications relying on it and it is especially important in order for me to qualify for a scholarship. I know I have been rambling a lot on this matter but I really hate to burden my parents to pay for my further studies. I am extremely jealous of all the scholars you have no idea. They can go to anyyyyy schools that they want without paying a single cent, while I need to put on a desperate expression to my parents to support my tuition fees. They can actually buy a new bungalow for that amount of money they're giving me. I would try to work, but I don't think I can gather up half a million before the term starts can I.
You know that you're growing up when all you think about is money. How to gain them, how to save them, and how to spend them the righteous way. I don't remember caring about all of these this much before. I know it's getting serious when my parents started to discuss about financial matters with me, what to invest and whether this or that is marketable etc which is very fun. I am really glad that Econs had somehow made itself beneficial to me as I can actually comprehend their conversation lol. And I think they are trying to psycho me to believe that the money that we have is never permanent and we should be very wise in making any decisions upon it no matter how big or small and apparently it is working. Now I'm conscious of spending my money for even a pair of spaghetti straps. Well, maybe because I still have so many other 'wants' like that mini instax camera that I've been eye-ing for years. And I'd like to have a bed-side table please. And please, a new handbag.
I am not very focused right now I know. I'm dying for a vacation, not a holiday because I am bumming in one now and it's getting very tiring to the extend I am sort of wishing that I'm still doing school. It'll be very nice to go somewhere, even Cherating would do as of now. Perhaps I can try surfing hehe. I wish I had gone to Langkawi with my parents last weekend :/ i miss Bahri too much. He's growing so fast and from their stories I can tell that he's growing into a true gentlemen too. We have a feeling that Bahri can cook for himself by the time he's six from the rate of how independent he is now at the age of 2!
This is just something random from the back of my head: I don't want to be a screwer. That is all.
Maybe I should just go to sleep now before I get more paranoid.
There are so many things at stake here. I have my pending university applications relying on it and it is especially important in order for me to qualify for a scholarship. I know I have been rambling a lot on this matter but I really hate to burden my parents to pay for my further studies. I am extremely jealous of all the scholars you have no idea. They can go to anyyyyy schools that they want without paying a single cent, while I need to put on a desperate expression to my parents to support my tuition fees. They can actually buy a new bungalow for that amount of money they're giving me. I would try to work, but I don't think I can gather up half a million before the term starts can I.
You know that you're growing up when all you think about is money. How to gain them, how to save them, and how to spend them the righteous way. I don't remember caring about all of these this much before. I know it's getting serious when my parents started to discuss about financial matters with me, what to invest and whether this or that is marketable etc which is very fun. I am really glad that Econs had somehow made itself beneficial to me as I can actually comprehend their conversation lol. And I think they are trying to psycho me to believe that the money that we have is never permanent and we should be very wise in making any decisions upon it no matter how big or small and apparently it is working. Now I'm conscious of spending my money for even a pair of spaghetti straps. Well, maybe because I still have so many other 'wants' like that mini instax camera that I've been eye-ing for years. And I'd like to have a bed-side table please. And please, a new handbag.
I am not very focused right now I know. I'm dying for a vacation, not a holiday because I am bumming in one now and it's getting very tiring to the extend I am sort of wishing that I'm still doing school. It'll be very nice to go somewhere, even Cherating would do as of now. Perhaps I can try surfing hehe. I wish I had gone to Langkawi with my parents last weekend :/ i miss Bahri too much. He's growing so fast and from their stories I can tell that he's growing into a true gentlemen too. We have a feeling that Bahri can cook for himself by the time he's six from the rate of how independent he is now at the age of 2!
This is just something random from the back of my head: I don't want to be a screwer. That is all.
Maybe I should just go to sleep now before I get more paranoid.
Comments
Post a Comment