happy happy happy NEW YEAR!!

This has got to be the most assuaging, ultra-relieving day ever! 2010 had been a fun ride, no matter how tireless it may be. Glad all the apps are done, well almost i still have a couple to go but ohh welllllll. Now is just the process of finding anybody who's willing to sponsor me.

Anybody? Please? I just need around $40 000 per year.

I still have my SATs at the end of January. I really hope i can score so much better this time considering how bad my previous score was. And now that i have all the time to study, I REALLY have to score better. And A-Levels results are coming out end of this month too. I'm not putting that high of a hope but i don't want it to be really bad...... i want to go to uni too.....

My resolutions for this year is to make resolutions every month hah. I bought myself a new organizer a week before new year. I actually couldn't wait for the first 1/01/11 so that i can pen something on it haha.  See see cool tak :
London Graphy note book/organizer

I got it from greenpoppies.sg. Yup! i bought something online for the first time! I bought a passport holder too.. I know it's kinda useless but heh ter-impulsive buying sekejap mase tu. Atleast i have a pink passport now! :P I really like the way the packaged my stuff too. It's just brown paper but they made it very cute and professional. I got a green poppy hair band for free too! hehe.

Back to my resolutions: I hope that I'll make the most of this year. I plan to fill every single blank of this book with something, at least a something. It's really fun to look back to all the stuff from the past! I'll post my findings later! 

Till then.


Comments

Popular Posts