The Biggest Irony of the Week

I had recently put my status at FB about being a Miss World wanna-be in my app essays and guess what, the next afternoon at work I've had Deborah Henry's arm around me! Well technically she's not a Miss World but still, it's the same field. I think I just might have a bi-tendency. She's too hot. The legs.. omg.

Austin Chase was organizing a charity function for some less fortunate children and apparently she is the company's ambassador which is why she is there. It was a fun day at work! Very casual and stomach-filling; the downer is only the sink full with dirty dishes for me to clean up. There were some medias and one of our regulars is actually one of them too. He took my picture washing the dishes and he said I'm the cutest dish washer with a Santa hat he had seen so far :"> I think he's around Uncle Raymond's age, and seeing him with the camera made me miss mine too much! I can't wait for Papa to be home so I can play with my new toy. I am even looking out for new accessorizes for it as of now! It was actually a day full of praises haha and it was nice. The marketing manager likes the way I wrapped the gifts and Malini (my supervisor) said that i would make a good wife. Tiba2 haha. One kid came up to me too and said that i have beautiful eyes :') and the CEO and a couple of other big shots too asked for my name!! They were definitely confidence boosters heh. I have been too low on my self esteem for too long now.

Working is fun! Honestly i do dread of going there everyday, it is in Midval so imagine all the traffic I have to go through and RM6-RM15 gone for the parking tickets. I tried taking KTM once and it was horrible. Firstly it was raining too heavily so it was wet and slippery everywhere. I missed the Ladies Coach so I had to go to the normal coach. I'm traumatized. Half of the occupants in the coach were girls too but all the seats were taken by men. Maybe the have the mindset that it is the Men only coach? So I was squished like a sardine between this tiny lady and a Bangla guy. Thank goodness he's not that smelly but the body contact made me extremely uncomfortable so no more taking coaches other than the ladies coach for me.

I somehow wish I can be like Deborah Henry. She's making a change and she has all the sponsors to make it bigger. I can't talk about this in my essays can I? haha. I've also considered the fact that working as a chef is not bad at all actually. I love making food; after working there for several days i've been cooking for myself almost everyday now. Today I made some awesome Bolognese pasta that i'd been craving for weeks for dinner and for lunch, rice with Ikan Rebus Goreng, Sayur Masak Lemak and Telur Dadar, simple but pehh ahha. Yesterday night I made a burger that is so good kalah burger tepi jalan anywhere! I marinated the beef patty with some steak sauce, layered it with fresh tomatoes, lettuces, melting cheese, pickles, mayo and mustard! Sedap gile okay. So again, considering the likeliness of me failing my A-levels thus not getting into any Univs I'd applied/ing, I might just take up culinary arts like my original back up plan for SPM. If I cannot make a big change in this world, I might as well just be able to make awesome food and perhaps be the best wife and mother anyone could ever have.

I'm working again tomorrow and i just might take a KTM since the parking will be whopping expensive. Don't get me started on the traffic. Pray that i'll get into the Ladies Coach this time.

Sigh. If only Austin Chase has a branch in Subang or even better, right here in Shah Alam.

Comments

Popular Posts