Be my friend.
We talk less than three minutes a day, and i'm not even sure if you notice it. :(
I feel lonely more than ever especially tonight and I have no idea why. I'd actually went to the funfair annnd took a drive all the way to Klang by myself few hours ago. I just felt that I need to get out of the house. It was nice, but I still felt terribly depressed.
On my way out I saw a black dog infront of my drive way. I freaked out because I had this unpleasant encounter with black dogs when i was younger so I stopped by at the guards to ask them to shoo the dog away. By the time I got back home, it didn't even crossed my mind that dog was still there. I took my time clearing up the trashes inside the car and went out to the trash bin to throw it away. All of the sudden I felt something brushing against my legs. It took me a second to register that it might be the dog so i screamed when i realized that it is. I was practically waiting for it to bite me haha. But it just stood there, looking at me. I tried to 'shooh' him away but i just made his eyes grew bigger. So I let him be.
I peeked through my window every half and hour or so and the dog is still there. It's amazing on how things very small and unexpected, like the gesture of this dog, can make me feel so much better like nobody can after so long. I would seriously feel the lost if the dog is gone tomorrow morning.
I posted a status about this incident on facebook haha. I'm actually abit concern of the impression of all the other muslim friends against me, you know, since it is a dog. But it is still a being, no? what right do we have to discriminate even if he is just an animal ceh hehe. And for the record, it didn't even licked me.
I'm seriously considering quiting at Austin Chase. I like working there honestly. I enjoy making the coffees and infact i might just ask my mom to buy a coffee machine for our own kitchen. But i have to say my motivation is diminishing; I feel that my tiredness is not worth the money that I am paid for. And there are some other things that are making me a bit uncomfortable working there. I am not even comfortable writing this.
I wish I can talk about this with Emir, but he doesn't seem to have the time for me anymore for God knows what. Today I skipped of work because I didn't feel too well.. I had a bad dream last night and I woke up in the middle of the night crying. This morning i was up only to throw up, take a shower and go back to bed. There wasn't even a lousy text the whole day from him asking if I was okay :'( And now he assumes that i am quiting at Austin Chase because that i am jealous of him relaxing at home while i am working my butt off. Well, it is sort of true, but even if i were to not work, i'd probably not have the chance to relax anyway considering all the paperwork for the apps i have to finish. That must've slipped his mind.
If this is what he wants, i might just as well get used to it.
I feel lonely more than ever especially tonight and I have no idea why. I'd actually went to the funfair annnd took a drive all the way to Klang by myself few hours ago. I just felt that I need to get out of the house. It was nice, but I still felt terribly depressed.
On my way out I saw a black dog infront of my drive way. I freaked out because I had this unpleasant encounter with black dogs when i was younger so I stopped by at the guards to ask them to shoo the dog away. By the time I got back home, it didn't even crossed my mind that dog was still there. I took my time clearing up the trashes inside the car and went out to the trash bin to throw it away. All of the sudden I felt something brushing against my legs. It took me a second to register that it might be the dog so i screamed when i realized that it is. I was practically waiting for it to bite me haha. But it just stood there, looking at me. I tried to 'shooh' him away but i just made his eyes grew bigger. So I let him be.
I peeked through my window every half and hour or so and the dog is still there. It's amazing on how things very small and unexpected, like the gesture of this dog, can make me feel so much better like nobody can after so long. I would seriously feel the lost if the dog is gone tomorrow morning.
I posted a status about this incident on facebook haha. I'm actually abit concern of the impression of all the other muslim friends against me, you know, since it is a dog. But it is still a being, no? what right do we have to discriminate even if he is just an animal ceh hehe. And for the record, it didn't even licked me.
I'm seriously considering quiting at Austin Chase. I like working there honestly. I enjoy making the coffees and infact i might just ask my mom to buy a coffee machine for our own kitchen. But i have to say my motivation is diminishing; I feel that my tiredness is not worth the money that I am paid for. And there are some other things that are making me a bit uncomfortable working there. I am not even comfortable writing this.
I wish I can talk about this with Emir, but he doesn't seem to have the time for me anymore for God knows what. Today I skipped of work because I didn't feel too well.. I had a bad dream last night and I woke up in the middle of the night crying. This morning i was up only to throw up, take a shower and go back to bed. There wasn't even a lousy text the whole day from him asking if I was okay :'( And now he assumes that i am quiting at Austin Chase because that i am jealous of him relaxing at home while i am working my butt off. Well, it is sort of true, but even if i were to not work, i'd probably not have the chance to relax anyway considering all the paperwork for the apps i have to finish. That must've slipped his mind.
If this is what he wants, i might just as well get used to it.
Comments
Post a Comment