So i didn't sleep for the whole entire last week!

Sort of. :D

Monday -

Thank goodness P7 had passed.

After sending off my parents at Tabung Haji and Bahri's to his jidda's house, I went home to Shah Alam. Lepak2 for awhile, then at 12 ish i took off to myplace. I didn't tell nenek :/ and trust me i was scared as hell of breaking out of the house. I felt extremely uneasy but oh well a girl got to do what i girl got to do. I stayed up with Anis till 6 am studying my ass off.

Tuesday -

Woke up at 9 something. Study. Study. Study. Study. Study.
 Slept at 6 am.

Wednesday -

Woke up at 9 because of nenek calling panicking that the fish pond is drying up. Had to rush home to Shah Alam, filled up the pond, went to Giant and bought some rice, enjoyed a nap for an hour while waiting for lunch time. Got back to Subang, went to Subang Parade with anis to get some girly stuff and have some tea time (sushi!!) And do you know that Sakae sushi offers 20% discount during tea-time (3-5pm)? Best gile.

Went back to myplace, mandi, and stayed up with Anis and Nxson and Nazerene for the rest of the night. I slept at 7.30 am.







5.30 am with the Nzrne and Anis
























Thursday -

Woke up at 10 despite of not even planning to sleep the night before. Tertidur :/ Continued studying for awhile and was pleasured by the presence of Emir for a couple of hours after not meeting each other for a record of a week! :D Went for a late lunch at Empire and stocked up some awesome Wonka's candies that can last me for maybe another two weeks hehe.
Wonka Candies! hehehe.


I was then too exhausted to go to study at college for the night so i stayed in my living room and studied whatever i can till 3 i think. I was planning to sleep earlier but i couldn't sleep. Nervous ok.

Friday -

I woke up at 6 and that was because i was nervous too despite i was very tired and dizzy and sick that i couldn't even read anything that i had written. Forced myself to swallow everything from my notes till 9 am till i couldn't take it so i took nap till 10.30, then took a shower and went straight to college with a heart ticking like a bomb, armed with two brand new pens and bubble tea.

Thank goodness Econs Paper 4 is over. This is like my semi-ticket to freedommmmmmmm one more left and i'm a free woman.



Now it's 2 am and i can't sleep. I want to. But I can't. I miss Emir. I miss everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts