See you brother, whenever and wherever.
So my brother just flew off to chase his study-overseas dream to Dundee, Scotland. I'm very happy for him! What kind of a sister wouldn't right. It's just that.. I know that things will never be the same and i don't think i'm okay with that but then again i'm not sure if i should. All things grow, in this context; relationships, and will somehow change right? I just hope that it will grow in a way that i would like it to be. To be precise, in a way that i'd always be the little sister to him and we will always look out for each other no matter what.
To Azam Adli Kamarudin, i hope you'll bloom to a beautiful flower one day hehehe. Might not be too often (or is it never) that i've told you this, despite all the feuds that we had, differences in opinions, or jokes that had gone wrong and too far and the irritating and annoying comments, i love you. Take care, and grow. Grow to love your studies, grow to appreciate your loved ones especially your family, and grow to know your responsibilities. I mean it. But i know you'll survive there. And don't forget too have fun! But knowing you, know your limits k.
PS: I know you love your friends and i like them too but maybe you should tell them to atleast salam nenek and the parents whenever there's occasions like just now at the airport. Respect a bit la kan. Especially if you're planning to kahwin with one of them.
On the side note.. I don't think i would want people to gather around and send me off at the airport if i ever get to fly off. That is, if i managed to gather around some friends lah kan hehhh. Because
1: Awkward moments between my family and friends. My family is not the best socialites. The best that they do is smile. and then...... awkward.
2: Awkward moments with me. I'm not good with goodbyes. I don't really cry.. I smile.
3: It'll be extremely menyusahkan since i'm no scholar or sponsored by anybody so most probably i'll be flying off on my own, so it won't be worth it for the people to go all the way to the end of the state just to send 1 tiny me right?
4: I'd rather be with my own family.
To Azam Adli Kamarudin, i hope you'll bloom to a beautiful flower one day hehehe. Might not be too often (or is it never) that i've told you this, despite all the feuds that we had, differences in opinions, or jokes that had gone wrong and too far and the irritating and annoying comments, i love you. Take care, and grow. Grow to love your studies, grow to appreciate your loved ones especially your family, and grow to know your responsibilities. I mean it. But i know you'll survive there. And don't forget too have fun! But knowing you, know your limits k.
PS: I know you love your friends and i like them too but maybe you should tell them to atleast salam nenek and the parents whenever there's occasions like just now at the airport. Respect a bit la kan. Especially if you're planning to kahwin with one of them.
On the side note.. I don't think i would want people to gather around and send me off at the airport if i ever get to fly off. That is, if i managed to gather around some friends lah kan hehhh. Because
1: Awkward moments between my family and friends. My family is not the best socialites. The best that they do is smile. and then...... awkward.
2: Awkward moments with me. I'm not good with goodbyes. I don't really cry.. I smile.
3: It'll be extremely menyusahkan since i'm no scholar or sponsored by anybody so most probably i'll be flying off on my own, so it won't be worth it for the people to go all the way to the end of the state just to send 1 tiny me right?
4: I'd rather be with my own family.
Comments
Post a Comment